Tuesday, October 29, 2013

""October 28, 2013 Monday Night Movie of Mike & Two of His Stars!" "Copy...


“http://youtu.be/1vZJPufbLnk

""October 28, 2013 Monday Night Movie of Mike & Two of His Stars!" "Copyright (c) 2013 by Mike"

""This is a cool new movie of mine, Michael Patrick Kerasotes, and it is of my Mike.  Earlier on my michaelkerasotes.wordpress.com page, I posted a photograph of Mike and his 12 planets and their moons.  This is two of his other stars -- the purple one and the blue one.  In it you can see the 12 planets and their 12 moons.  Next, I noticed that they split into their unlimited infinite varieties.  This is what Albert Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, and I were postulating that summer day in June right before her 30th birthday.  Please put this in my files patent offices and Hubbels.  All the rest of you scientifics, please do the same.  Note that on the Purple Star, the red planet is below it.  You will have fun checking all the rest, Sirs.  Happy Halloween All!  Trick or Treat!" "Copyright (c) 2013 by Mike Kerasotes"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment